Despite the complexity of inventory management, it is still a critical component in cultivating the best customer experience. An alternative solution to managing warehousing and on-site order fulfillment is to send your products to a fulfillment center such as Fulfillment by Lazada (FBL). This basically means outsourcing manpower and order fulfillment services to Lazada so you can focus on other areas of your business.
List of content
What is Fulfillment By Lazada / FBL?
Fulfillment by Lazada is Latest Mailing Database Lazada’s supply chain management offering to online sellers. This basically means letting Lazada be your online fulfillment manager. By doing so, you will be able to focus more on marketing and sales.
In turning your online fulfillment into action, Lazada e-logistics consists of the following:
- FBL Business Management System (BMS) system that can be accessed at seller’s center
- 12 main, satellite and large warehouses including a return center
- Over 80+ logistics partners with technology integration in the Southeast Asian market
- 3,200 collection points (retail chains, locker providers, mom-pom stores)
- Fulfillment center in all 6 Lazada marketplaces
What You Can Expect From FBL
Now let’s see what FBL as a whole can offer. In terms of warehouse operations, Lazada logistics provides you with the following services:
- Inbound handling
- Exit handling
- Controlled facility approx
- Special processing or exception handling
- processing returns
- Memo management
- Claims for damages and losses
FBL offers three types of storage space namely: fenced zone, cold room and large warehouse.
The fenced zone is where all high SWB Directory value items are. This is a secure area that only authorized staff can access. Meanwhile, items that need to stay below 25 degrees Celsius will be stored in a cold room. Large items have different requirements and will be stored in large warehouses.
Moving forward to the transportation process, you can expect Lazada logistics to take care of the following tasks:
- Pick up and deliver products
- Track and track items
- Standard shipping
- Delivery failed
- Delivery confirmation
- Claims for loss and damage
- Next day delivery
- Same day delivery
Apart from that, Lazada also handles inventory management as well as COD payments if any. Availing FBL services also comes with insurance or financial guarantees in the end.